Warwick

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Hello All
So in a couple of weeks I will be a Warwick University Engineering fresher! (Crazy right I know)
Just interested if any others are soon to be freshers (any university), anyone going to/already at warwick, and if there's any bushcrafters (preferably of the younger generation) in the warwick/coventry area (warwick uni is more in coventry than warwick!)?

Dan

udamiano

On a new journey
Not sure about the younger of us. But there is quite a lot of groups within the Coventry and Birmingham area. If you look at the Meets section of the forum under England mid. you'll find us all there. Good luck with your Studies by the way.
i did my teaching qualifications at Warwick

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I was once a Fresher at Warwick and I still live somewhat in the area albeit right on the other side of town. However young generation I am not by a long way. Tocil Woods was my habitat then, it is probably not what it was :)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Both North Wood and Rough Close look pretty close, especially rough close! I may well come to one of the meets at some point then if I can blag a lift from uni from another member!

Im in Coventry and I tend to go to rough close meets mate. If ever im going ill happily pick you up on the way and drop you back.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
When 16 I had a summer job fitting storage heaters in the student accomodation blocks, blooming good money at the time. Brum is not far, good clubs and you'll be able to eat good curry compared to what you get down south;)

Laurentius

Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Both North Wood and Rough Close look pretty close, especially rough close! I may well come to one of the meets at some point then if I can blag a lift from uni from another member!

Rough Close is just beyond Tile Hill as one goes out from Coventry, it is an easy walk from the University campus.

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Aaaww man.

If I'd have know about this site with members in Coventry when I was at uni there I maybe not have spent so much time in the pub! The was a load of town improvements happening when I left [a number of years ago] I'll probably not recognise Coventry if I ever go back!

Anyway have fun and try to study!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE