*WANTED* Whip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, on the look out for a Bull whip. Im not after the really cheap ones you can get on the market.. more of the real thing. Not sure what length im after, as long as its not too short id be interested. :D

Iv got lots to trade and failing that some cold hard cash. :)

Cheers,

cowboy

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
;) it definitely wont be used in that department thats for sure.. I just feel that I cant fully live up to the name is all.. along with collecting far too much western memorabilia :rolleyes:

iv been looking at how to make one but I thort id ask and see if anyone has one lying around.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
I have a large black bull whip, as well as an instruction book. had a few goes at making them, very time consuming and the only one I completed was a dog whip. Not sure what its worth, what were you thinking in trade?

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Gentlemen, its not as dodgy as it sounds trust me!! :cool: I just want to watch Indiana Jones and feel im part of it.. lol

Bardster you have a PM coming your way :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE