Withdrawn WANTED. vintage black widow catapult

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Ive got one of these Ive never used as i bought a sawyer one. This is not the exact one but you get the idea it was 20 quid last year. any good? ive got a new bushcraft shop ferro rod, an arrow puller, lots of arrow inserts and tips, a laminated seaweed foraging pocket book that cant get wet or i could offer you a tenner and the postage. I will think on it what else ive got. Ive got some good coin magic tricks as well. Let me know. I just broke my spare black widow today as well so good you got one. dale x

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Ive got one of these Ive never used as i bought a sawyer one. This is not the exact one but you get the idea it was 20 quid last year. any good? ive got a new bushcraft shop ferro rod, an arrow puller, lots of arrow inserts and tips, a laminated seaweed foraging pocket book that cant get wet or i could offer you a tenner and the postage. I will think on it what else ive got. Ive got some good coin magic tricks as well. Let me know. I just broke my spare black widow today as well so good you got one. dale x
Hi mate, I might be interested in the foraging book...do you have any more info?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE