Withdrawn WANTED. vintage black widow catapult

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Ive got one of these Ive never used as i bought a sawyer one. This is not the exact one but you get the idea it was 20 quid last year. any good? ive got a new bushcraft shop ferro rod, an arrow puller, lots of arrow inserts and tips, a laminated seaweed foraging pocket book that cant get wet or i could offer you a tenner and the postage. I will think on it what else ive got. Ive got some good coin magic tricks as well. Let me know. I just broke my spare black widow today as well so good you got one. dale x
 
Ive got one of these Ive never used as i bought a sawyer one. This is not the exact one but you get the idea it was 20 quid last year. any good? ive got a new bushcraft shop ferro rod, an arrow puller, lots of arrow inserts and tips, a laminated seaweed foraging pocket book that cant get wet or i could offer you a tenner and the postage. I will think on it what else ive got. Ive got some good coin magic tricks as well. Let me know. I just broke my spare black widow today as well so good you got one. dale x
Hi mate, I might be interested in the foraging book...do you have any more info?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE