Wanted* Mountain Bike - swap or buy! *Wanted

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
3,969
46
Britannia!
Yo,

In need of a mode of transport. So mountain bike it is! Looking for a used mid tier bike with a value of no more than £200 really as I just cannot afford much and am running low on tradeables.

Or a fat bike.. cuz they look super cool. :)

I can arrange collection via courier or collect within a reasonable distance of the Bristol area.

Looking for one asap so please message me if you have something for swap or sale!

Cheers
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE