WANTED Long Johns 97cm / 36 inch waist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
More planning for my Scottish stay.

Of course I will need to layer up; Im doing an outdoor job after all.

Long johns or if you have any interesting trousers...

I have a lot to trade.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
More planning for my Scottish stay.

Of course I will need to layer up; Im doing an outdoor job after all.

Long johns or if you have any interesting trousers...

I have a lot to trade.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I can recomend marks and sparks ladies ultra warm . I'm wearing a pair today, and they are realy warm, and soft, wash and dry very quickly.
Only £16 when I bought mine a couple of years ago. Don't know present prices, but they are definatly worth every penny. Warmer and cheaper than the ones I bought for Sweden for use in -20°
I could only get size 16, I'm a size 12/14, but I find that they fit fine, and are more comfy than my real size, so I'd say go a size bigger than your normal dress size for a comfy relaxed fit. They will still keep you cosy.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Just to check that folks have noticed that the thread is in the Swap Shop and Tengu is looking for trades on pre-owned rather than recommendations of where to buy new.

That said, this is an item of kit I would want to get new. The idea of putting on, much less heading out, in one of of Uncle Jessy's used union suits is not appealing to me!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thats great; at the moment I am making a whole load of purchases of things; often small items, the sort of things that add up.

I am also trying to get rid of things. I have far too many things (like pretty much everyone here, I suspect).

And no, I do not need a union suit; do you recommend them? (Kephart does not).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE