WANTED! Got a list here....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodmunky

Forager
Oct 3, 2006
Surrey
Ordered and waiting :) Much appreciated guys!

Workshopheaven's worked out at only £12 inc. P&P for a double edged knife... bargain!

VERY HAPPY NOW :)

Nov 7, 2006
weymouth
just bought a camo tarp/poncho from surplus and adventure for a tenner! I have a nice tarp from survivalschool.co.uk which was 40.
The turboflame is no good in wind, it is not windproof and the small rubber tubes inside tend to come loose after a bit of use. I really recommend the silva windproof lighter - field and trek or other large places for £15. It is virtually indestructible and covered if it does break - just send it to silva (i have lost 3 of these so far though).
A cheaper version of the petzl is the myo 3 and then get a clip on led light for map reading - much cheaper and better range than the xp!
hope this helps.

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
spamel said:
It's similar to german funnily enough, Large Radius (Right of the photo) and Small Radius (left of the photo) at a guess. Not too sure what the second bracketed bit is though!!

The second bits in between brackets asks you to write down on your order form which one (large or small radius) you want to order.

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE