Wanted: 4 man tipi with small stove

Allen

Jan 5, 2006
Cumbria
I'm after a 4 man tipi with a small stove. Have things for trade or can pay cash or both. I like the look of the Kifaru one, but am open to ideas!!

Ta,

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi allen just to give a heads up i have been using the 4 man kifaru for years now, and for the family the 8man i would save your pennies and do the kiaru you will never be let down buddy .T he med stove is bettwer suited for all year use,i use it out here in the high mtns of the pyrenees in the snow with temps well below -15.The kifaru web site often has the tipis up for grabs 4,6,8 so log on and watch.laters rob

Allen

Jan 5, 2006
Cumbria
will keep that in mind!! might start another thread on this rather than keep bumping this one unnecessarily.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Look after the flue. Ive seen lots of pictures and videos where people have bent the flue. :)

CORRECT invest in some tie support rings when you buy the stove,and MOST IMPORTANTLY the first time or two times you burn in the stove get all your mates round to help roll out the flu ensuring no buckles in the pipe,burn in a couple of times after that "bobs your uncle".

Dec 8, 2009
west yorkshire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE