Waiting, waiting.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I found a spy photo.

It doesn't look like a military car.

They will loose a lot of clients, if the new Defender looks like the car at this picture.
Do you think it will have a driveshaft hookup point ? Hose clean upholstery? Pop rivet panels ? Fold up seats? Will it come in pick up, 90 110 130 ? 6 wheel specials? Self reperable ? Or will it be a suplementary vehicle to the already over burgeoning mass production lines. Range rover evoque, discovery mini basically the same(literally mechanically different body). Disco range rover sport very similar. Range rover vitesse. And jaguar fpace. What they could do with is a polished 4x4 thing really !

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Yep, agreed, so far not impressed with the look of it - I'm hoping they're just mules and the end product is a bit more utilitarian. I dread the overhanging bumpers and side skirts that are on nearly every 4x4 these day - they really limit the terrain they can be used on without damage :(

Self repairable - that would be good (as in it repairs itself) but I think that is some way off :)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Yep, agreed, so far not impressed with the look of it - I'm hoping they're just mules and the end product is a bit more utilitarian. I dread the overhanging bumpers and side skirts that are on nearly every 4x4 these day - they really limit the terrain they can be used on without damage :(

Self repairable - that would be good (as in it repairs itself) but I think that is some way off :)
Bodykit, on a land rover :bag:

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands

Bodykit, on a land rover :bag:

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Bodykit on a Defender, that is some Alu kick panels, a good solid A bar ( illegal in UK on the road?) and side step bars?

I suspect they will make a city vehicle.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
13290882-7010383-image-m-112_1557405138850.jpg

Weird how all Landrover products look the same!

If it will look like I can see underneath the masking foil, I am not interested.
With a lineup like that, at those prices and quality, no wonder Tata wants to flog the Landrover budiness.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE