Video Journal - A Simple Rabbit Skin Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Afternoon all,

I've started to expand my video shooting to cover some hobbies that being outdoors in the woods has got me into - this time I made a very simple pouch from rabbit skin.

[video=youtube;AKRwaQaimUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKRwaQaimUo[/video]

It doesn't show the sewing, though I explain my sewing is as basic as it gets, I didn't want folk to see me do it and think it's the right way to go about things!

Hope it's enjoyed and inspires others to have a go no matter the materials to hand or level of confidence they have. I sat on this skin for a few months before "daring" to make use of it - what nonsense! Have a look, have a go!

Have a good day!

Brady

Last edited by a moderator:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Good stuff, Brady - keep going like that and you'll get better with each thing you make - it doesn't take as long as folk sometimes think! :)

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Thanks mate, well true! When I think of the demented baccy tin pouch I made last year it's easy to see the continued improvement. Thanks for checking my vids out, feels good sharing!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE