Micro urban Essentials pouch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I enjoyed this review of kit here:
But I try to be thrifty. Can anyone suggest a UK alternative pouch to the Maxpedition battery holster he suggests? There are many on Ebay but most of the £5 - 10 ones have to be bought from Shenzhen. No problem with China but if I don't like it returning would cost more than buying it.

Reactions: Aristotle

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
If you don't like it then I am sure someone on here will take it off your hands for not much less than you paid

Sent from underground

Last edited:
Reactions: steveparry

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Look at Vipertec you may find one in a gun shop or airsoft place. TBH I make all my own zipped pouches so I've stopped looking but charity shops maybe an answer as after Xmas they will be full of quality wash bags.

Si

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Well this shotgun shell pouch seems similar (and also on Ebay much cheaper, but this seems like the link most likely to last for the benefit of archive) - perhaps remove the elastic? Or better still, keep one half of it for those parts of the contents that lend themselves.

Looks like the one Earthling EDC uses.

He gets them off temu, currently a fiver.

Reactions: Smudge

Aristotle

Forager
Jan 13, 2010
NW England
But I try to be thrifty. Can anyone suggest a UK alternative pouch to the Maxpedition battery holster he suggests? There are many on Ebay but most of the £5 - 10 ones have to be bought from Shenzhen. No problem with China but if I don't like it returning would cost more than buying it.
That's a really interesting video

Aristotle

Forager
Jan 13, 2010
NW England
I have now put together an EDC kit based very closely on that video, mostly containing things that I already owned.

I bought a small, stretchy zip pouch from an eBay seller in the UK -To be honest, it wasn't that much of a challenge!

The small power bank that I bought was a little too large for the pouch, but I will just make a protective pouch/sheath from an old inner tube.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE