Very Bushcrafty Trampoline

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Perfect for light weight camping trips and errm well actually my little girl wants to sell this as she is saving up for something and I know there's a fair few kiddies in tow on here so I thought I'd give first dibs quickly here before putting it on ebay.

It's a 12ft (I think, might be 10) trampoline - it's huge anyway big enough for two drunken adults when the kids are asleep <cough allegedly> It needs a bit of TLC; either the safety net needs to be sewn up again or a new one bought (about £20 ish) or use it without one if you like guided tours round accident and emergency departments.

Anyway the bed and springs are all in fine springy fettle and the frame is all galvanised and fine it was about £120 so how about £50 to start or make me an offer? - buyer collects, it all comes apart and will easily fit in a hatchback

thanks!

Bob

IMG_1572.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE