Barnett Wildcat Crossbow + SIG Sauer air Pistol! Awesome pair for the summer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

Some more bits from the cave that I'm being persuaded to move on (cheaper than a divorce lol).

First up, the almighty, infamous Barnett Wildcat! All original apart from a new string and after market bolts. Good condition for something made so long ago and fires perfectly.

A really collectable/desirable bit of kit and fitted with the original 150lb limb and leather caps (and 150lb brand new string) so there is plenty of power to put down werebadgers, zombie badgers and any other form of evil badger creature! Lol the yanks even hunt deer with these! :rolleyes: Don't think they have such a constant danger from badgers though. ;)

There are two holes in the stock where a sling was once installed, not by me but one of the original owners. I was going to buy a sling and the swivels so I could feel cool, but I think it's time to put this to bed and clear out my unused stuff.

Those all important pictures..

I tried my best with the camera to show signs of age and wear, it's also light enough to fire one handed.. should you need to. :eek:

Trade value has to be atleast around £120+, the stocks alone are selling for about £50 last time I checked! Postage will be a finger in the eye too, so please bare that in mind.

Next up, a smashing full metal SIG Sauer P226 air pistol. This one has full blowback action and is a CO2 fed 18 shot BB repeater. Shoots as fast as you can pull that trigger, and trust me.. we ALL go ghetto when we first try something like this out! lol :p

Here's a review video talking about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsNnyUy0lfs It also gets the biggest thumbs up from me, definitely the best repeater I've used. And I'm always getting new pistols in!

This one shoots perfectly, shoots straight and is a total blast. All seals and what not are just fine and in good order, nicely lubricated by me so it shoots good and I even polished the ejection port to show the steel underneath, instead of the black paint coating. This gives the gun a better look, and a more realistic feel. I also used black wax to hide over the 'this is not a toy, shoot carefully' crap that is engraved into the sides of replicas. Should you want to remove this, it can be easily done with a warm towel! (it's a nice little trick I learnt recently to either highlight or lowlight engraving or anything similar.)

Overall condition is 'well used'. Signs of use, scuffs, scratches and dings all over. None affect the use or function in anyway and in my honest opinion, make this gun something you're more likely to use! I've always been pretty scared to tarnish a minter, but if it's already got a few, it's a weight lifted and trust me, MORE fun to be had!

These cost £120 new last time I checked and this one comes with a handful of CO2 capsules and half a tub of BB's. Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Trade value is around £70. I am tempted to keep it as it's just so hefty and awesome in the hand.. but I am being poked to let things go, so needs must!

What would I like in return for both or either of these two beasts?

.Estwing axe
.Military knives and bayonets
.Banjo
.Cut throat/straight razors and accessories including coticules and decent strops.
.Cold steel fixed blade knives, particularly the tanto models
.Traditional folding and fixed bladed knives
.Nice axes
.Pocket watches
.Hunting catapult, nothing fancy, but a solid user that takes my fancy
.Copper coach/postal horn, for a project not a fancy display piece
.Other airguns lol!
.Vintage or collectable belt buckles
.Assault/tactical vest
.Riot gear.. shields mainly. Don't ask ;)

I'm open to offers and I like oddities so try me! (don't need camping gear)

Thanks for looking, feel free to pm with questions or requests for more pictures.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Got a Hults Bruk (Hultafors) forest axe (near identical to the GB Forest axe in style and specs). Plus Ontario Knife Co "tactical Mission" divers knife.
Interested in the Sig, can add cash.
Can you ping me your email so I can sent pics if you're interested?
phil.

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
If your open to 'oddities'... May I ask would you want a little used, totally crazy bunny boiling soon to be ex-wife? postage may be steep but she is entertaining! My Girlfriend thinks she is HILARIOUS............:lmao:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Lol.. how many years she got left in her? and does she cook and clean better than mine?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Glad you're happy! :)

Crossbow is still available. I might take it to my local gun shop is there are no more keen interest..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE