Wanted Ventile Smock

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

CountrysideWanderer

Full Member
Apr 19, 2026
17
7
54
Sussex
I've wanted a ventile smock for ages. Open to which / what
Also happy to hear of any sales or offer from any shops
Probably XXL, unless it's an older one
I have outdoor stuff from L to XXL !
Last 'resort' order from Hilltrek, and just accept they're an expensive thing ..........................
 
You might get more replies if you post this (or we move it) to the Wanted section. This Full Members section is seen only by the Full Members here, whereas the Wanted section can be seen by all the members.
 
Hi C Claycomb
That would be great (if you could move it duplicate it) as you suggest ! Yes Please !

I have looked several times and cannot see Wanted Section !

I think with all forums always being different, and me being of a certain generation, I must be going IT doopy or something, or can't see the wood for the trees :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE