Venom Diamondback top of the range shoots bolts and 6mm steel ball Crossbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I recently got this crossbow from a member on here, hoping it would be suitable for my mrs (what was I thinking)?
she all but threw it at me and said she would rather have had a kitten. I considered putting it in the cupboard with the pans I bought her last Christmas, and in the kitchen there is a dint in the wall left by the pan that missed.
ive been saying no to the cat for ages. cos weve already got two cats a dog and a ferret. and she wants to call the new cat Kermit!!
so reluctantly ive given in and decided to sell this bow and buy her the cooking fat and shut her up once and for all.

so here is the description
the bow is as in the title
venom diamondback folding compound crossbow.
heavy alloy frame and wooden thumbhole stock the limbs fold for easy carriage. this bow shoots 6mm steel balls loaded from a hole at the back of the sighting rail. but it also shoots venom bolts available on ebay and pistol crossbow bolts with the projectiles being small its long range accuracy is amazing
this is the blurb
Welcome to a new breed, light in build but deadly when fired at targets or prey. These new models use a compound pulley system designed to deliver maximum power from reduced strength tension. By using smaller lighter bolts these bows are extremely accurate over incredible distances. Comes complete with foot stirrup for easy cocking.

The Diamondback Is a high grade portable folded crossbow with a military wooden stock that can shoot three-wing arrows, two-wing arrows and ball bearings. The folding limb technology not only makes carrying your bow more convenient but also strengthens the stability for shooting. The Diamondback is a great combination of speed and accuracy that every hunter desires, at a price you can afford. The Diamondback is designed using technology from the military arms industry. It is a heavy duty crossbow designed using new ideas and new technology, it shoots a strong penetrating 2 or 3 wing arrow and 6mm ball bearings. The design is excellent with a solid wooden stock complete with thumb hole.

Bolt speed: 217 fps
Maximum range: 110.00 Yds
Effective range: 85.00 Yds
shortcut here
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?sa=X...bnh=168&tbnw=293&start=0&ndsp=18&tx=158&ty=86

im asking £85 for this bow which comes with bolts and steel ball ammo

offer to persons 18 years old and over the price includes postage and paypal fees.

no trades on this item please

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if anyone wants photos of the actual bow ive got please pm and al try to get some for you today
the link is to the same bow but I will supply photos of my bow if you want some.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Ill swap my cat for it.
Mines very low maintenance and is now very quiet and house trained!

8e5u5e5u.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'm still getting my head around buying a crossbow for the mrs, after she threw a pan at you over the previous present.

Lets see: wife may not be pleased, only this time you've given her a crossbow.
Am I the only one here who is more than a little surprised that she didn't just load it and aim it at you?
If you were lucky at that point you'd get an ultimatum along the lines of "Now buy me a kitten or else!".

If you were unlucky...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE