Valentine Warner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Like it and the stuff he cooks, but I can't stand the gurning he does everytime he eats something.

Oh Jim,

Don't you have a "S*x face"? you know that scrunchy look your face does when you really enjoy stuff? I've a few friends who really enjoy their grub... we're all a little podgy these days, but they do make a face when they eat something really, really good. It helps a group saviour and sharing food with friends is a wonderful thing.

I think I enjoy the program as he conveys a simple unadulterated joy of simple unadulterated food. And although he does some unusual dishes, there's nothing there that even a beginer couldn't attempt.

Yeah he does gurn a little, but I thnk we can forgive him as he's just enjoying it.

TTFN
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I like his cooking. My wife is a LITTLE TOO keen on him though. So I struck him off my dinner invite list.

:lmao: I know what you mean, my misses too, both Mr. Warner and Richard Hammond are banned from lunch. :lmao:

It's like the game that ladies like to play, who are you allowed to sleep with with no bad feelings outside a relationship. Most lassies go with "the Hamster" , John Travolta, and Richard Geare. OK I said, thats cool, I can live with that.... But she went mental when my list had her mum and sister on the list... :rolleyes:

TTFN
GB.

JimN

Forager
Feb 7, 2006
The Amber Valley
Don't you have a "S*x face"? you know that scrunchy look your face does when you really enjoy stuff? I've a few friends who really enjoy their grub... we're all a little podgy these days, but they do make a face when they eat something really, really good. It helps a group saviour and sharing food with friends is a wonderful thing.

Oh great, now, not only do I have to put up with the gurning, but I'm going to have it in my head that that's his s*x face.

Cheers :rolleyes:

;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh great, now, not only do I have to put up with the gurning, but I'm going to have it in my head that that's his s*x face.

Cheers :rolleyes:

;)

OK Jim I get yer point, it's not something another bloke should have to see... unless he wants too.:sulkoff: :lmao:
GB

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Got a suspicion they sampled some Hugh F-W DNA and bred a monster from it - yes, I have his autumn book (even if it was a bit disappointing) but that face... quite agreed, he's making the jester's shoes at every available opportunity. I'll stick with Ray on Dave, at least he limits it to bad Ken Hom impressions...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE