USB Laptop light

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
USB Laptop light

Not bushcrafty I know, unless you take your laptop into the forest, but useful! I managed to end up with two of these for my last birthday...

100_1321-1.jpg

100_1315.jpg

USBGL_L2.jpg

(The one I'm selling is a matt black finish)

I use one and it is very good, this one is still sealed in its bubble pack. It has an adjustable metal neck and 10 LED’s which cycle through OFF, 50%, 70% and 100% with the repeated push of its only control button.

£6 to your door!

Thanks for looking

Andy

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Yes please.

I don't use PayPal so if you want to PM me your address I'll post you cash by Royal Mail Signed Delivery.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi helixpteron,

No registered mail and no reply to my PM yet. If you’re still interested please could you let me know, as I have another buyer? As I said, I’m away this weekend so if your letter arrives whilst I’m away I’ll get it in the post on Monday.

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi helixpteron,

Cash has arrived and the lamp is in the post – hope you find it useful. I wouldn’t mind hearing more about your accommodation!

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE