updating thread pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Many Thanks tony, now updated with new imgur images, hope they dont follow photobuckets example!

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'd be interested in know also - I don't have masses of photo's - but I like to learn new things :)

I've also noticed it's a slightly old thread:)

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
What do you need to know mate?

If its allowing the thread to be edited after a long period of time, Tony can help.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Ah- I got the wrong end of the stick there and didn't read the OP properly - I had it in my head there's a magic automatic update procedure that someone has come up with that points the broken photobucket links to a different image host provider!

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I just got this reply from photobucket regarding downloading the photos you own in one operation:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to say but the Album Download feature is no longer available on the site. However, you can still download your photos individually from your account. To do this, please checkout the article below.

Copy or Download a Photo or Video

We understand that this can be time consuming. Unfortunately, this is the only option we have at this time.

Currently, our development team is working on a site update that includes reinstating the album download feature. We are looking to have the updated version of the website completed and available to users within the next few months.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Drew@Photobucket Support

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE