Uncle ray plugs 3M products

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The set is a bit 'rough' but keep in mind he's forgotten more than most of us know, half the people here would not be here except for the bloke doing his programmes, he's trying to make a living.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The set is a bit 'rough' but keep in mind he's forgotten more than most of us know, half the people here would not be here except for the bloke doing his programmes, he's trying to make a living.

Yay for Ray. Let's face it, all of his kit is top notch tried, tested and then some. If he thinks this stuff is the dogs nads, then that is more than enough for me to check it out. Unlike some other 'outdoorsey' types. Unky Ray would never endorse a product unless he has tested it and thinks it is the best in its category.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I love the uber fake background. Have to say I agree with Johnathon, I trust good ol' uncle ray, if he says its the mutts nuts, it probably is. Just quite surprised to see him do an advert like that.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Looks like it maybe a corporate type advert, as opposed to a public consumption jobby?

Certainly don't think Ray would advertise a product that didn't do the job to a high extent.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Did I read correct, it's an advid on his own website? Well I was going to say sell out (and no shame in that as we all need a pension fund) at least it's not being banded around overtly. Well except here, shows viral marketing works.

M

Matthew Pearce

We all have to make a living, just a shame he is on a set rather then the real jungle, but as always I felt like I learnt something from him even if it was just about 3M insect repellant.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE