UkHammocks TQ and UQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
I Would love to purchase these but find them extremely expesize. Can anybody who has got one tell me if they are really good or not.
Thanks
Jacob

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
i have just ordered a woodsman x double and a woodsman x custom from them,i have spent a lot of time researching different hammocks and i recon theyre as good as you can get from any uk maker,i am yet to recieve mine as i ordered today but i am sure they will be great. the service is really good and i was actually able to talk to the proprietor and talk over my needs.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
I have been using a TQ and UQ from UK Hammocks for the last few months and have been very snug.

The TQ takes a bit of getting used to but I am converted now.

I have the 3 seasons version so I am waiting to try it out over the winter to see if more fill is required.

So far I have had no need to use a rollmat in the hammock as I have done with previous UQ's and sleeping bag combo's.

Please seek other folks thoughts on this as Mat Howes (owner of UK Hammocks) is a friend of mine.

Cheers.

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE