Tyningham - this weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to get out this weekend coming, down to Tyningham, East Lothian. There's a couple of places great for the hammock but there's a new area I want to try out on a small spit where theres loads of trees to tie up to and loads of wood for the fire...which will be needed as so far the forecast is showing up to -10 with wind chill !

Google earth it... 56º 00.4N 02º 35.08W It's a 15 minute walk from the small car park where we can leave the cars. Tyningham itself is about 45mins to an hour from Edinburgh.

I'd be heading there in the morning to get set up and have a good forage...it's a spring tide with high being at 12 noon. There's are loads of mussels and I might put a long line out over night.

If anyone else is up for it get in touch. As long as it's not p*****g down I'll be going...though some snow would be good.

Vince

garyford

Dec 2, 2007
musselburgh
Hi vince that sounds like a good place would like to go but got the kids to take out might pop down on sunday for a shifty.will go next time i hope.cheers gary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE