Two nessmuks for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I am selling these two Nessmuks. Both are 3mm 01 tools steel full tang, oil hardened and tempered. Scandi grind on both.

This one is 224mm long, the blade is 116 long. The handle is Olivewood.
The sheath is hand made, 3mm veg tan leather, wet formed to the knife. You choose the colour.

Price £85.00 P&P special delivery £5.00 Paypal+4%SOLD. THANK YOU

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

This secon one is 216mm long, the blade is 111mm long. The handle is Birdseye Maple. The sheath is also 3mm veg tan leather, wet formed to the knife. you can also choose the colour.

Price £85.00. Special Delivery £5.00 paypal +4% sold! Thank you

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

Reason for sale? My wife took our lurcher Gypsy to the vet last night. We thought she had a fantom pregnancy and has got an infection but it turns out she has a tumour. At least we can try to give the old girl a fighting chance.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Sorry to here about your dog. Hope the knives sell, they are real beauties. Quite a few nessies look "wrong" but those are spot on :You_Rock_ .

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Knives look great as usual jojo.
Hope all goes well with Gypsy, keep your chin up.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Thanks guys. The old girl starts to have medication this morning till her op on tuesday. She has been looking even more sorry for herself the past few day than she does normally. Had a blood test to determine whether she is fit enough for the op and she was so it's not all bad, hopefully.

I thought I'd introduce her! Just bribbed out of her bed, bad hair day... :D

DSCN0234-1.jpg

Anyway, the prices are now down on the knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE