clear out old stock knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
All now sold thanks

have been having a clear out and found a few knives that need new homes, discounted prices to clear:)

all in o1 carbon steel and hardened to 59hrc with the proper temperature controlled long soak, anti scale compound applied and double tempered...

(THIS ONE NOW SOLD) first up is a bush craft blade blank in 6mm o1 with a scandi grind 4.5" blade. i was using up old steel so a few holes in the wrong place which make no difference. drilled for an 8mm lanyard and 4mm holes for loveless bolts (which i will supply with blade) just £35 posted (SOLD)

(SOLD) second up is another bush craft knife with tapered tang in 3mm o1 with a full flat grind with a small scandi secondary on a 3 3/4" blade with stabilized walnut scales.
blade only posted just £50 (SOLD)

(THIS ONE NOW SOLD) lastly is another bushcraft knife in 3mm o1 with a scandi edge 3 3/4" blade, natural tan canvas micarta with dark brown tufnol liners
with an old tbs leather sheath which has been re stitched and copper riveted, re formed hot waxed and is now almost as stiff as kydex!
just £65 posted (SOLD)

paypal preferred, all fee's included and must be over 18 years of age

Last edited:

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Mark I will have the one that's left with the walnut scales (blade only) , pm me your details and I will Paypal the dosh over

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Blank arrived safely in bomb-proof packaging. Perfect match for the scale and weight of this impressive beast!

Cheers

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE