Two Dutch ovens (On is Cast iron the other Aluminum)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As the subject line says. Both are 4 litre capacity and around 10 inches diameter by 4 inches deep. The cast iron one has some rust in it and sadly the flash on the camera makes it look a LOT worse than it is. However it's nothing a brillo pad won't clean up and seasoning it will seal it.

Both are sound and solid and have all the D handles attached.

The Aluminium one is sweeeet, the metal is as thick as the cast iron one, if not thicker, yet weighs easily a third of what the cast iron one weighs. The inside is clean and tidy and feels already seasoned. Yes the outside looks as though it's been around the block a few times but that's just the way it's gone having been using over the years. Those are champagne corks in the lid handle by the way, they give you something cool to grip onto when lifting the lid. Clever thinking eh?

I would like £28 for the cast iron one (inc P&P).

And £25 for the aluminium one (inc P&P
cheaper on the postage). SPF to Bri30

Payment via Paypal please

Want 'em? Post a reply below THEN PM me to secure the sale please. Thanks.

Biker

DutchOvenIron-1.jpg

DutchOvenIron-2.jpg

DutchOvenIron-3.jpg

The Aluminum one

DutchOvenAlly-1.jpg

DutchOvenAlly-2.jpg

DutchOvenAlly-3.jpg

DutchOvenAlly-4.jpg

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Sure, why not? How's £23 via Paypal sound? But I'll be leaving to go to the UK Sunday (April 8th) evening so it'll be in the car with me. Unless you want to collect it when you're passing next from Normandy. Your call. PM me or post here.

You have a deal Aaron, please PM your Paypal address. Let's say I'll pick it up from Normandy, but I''ve no idea when -- if that's OK. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE