Twenty Free Videos from Paul Kirtley.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
yep useful sent me an email to peruse them and send feedback i obliged accordingly great videos regards dave
 
I've been following Paul Kirtley's blog for some time. In my view he is the best of the media-savvy bushcraft teachers. His communication skills are excellent: such a pleasure to watch, listen to and read. I'd recommend him to anyone beginning to learn about Bushcraft. I amost always agree with what he says, so he must be right!!

After your heads up post I added myself to his e.mail list: much like subscribing to a loyalty card really.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE