TV series Outlander

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just wondering if anyone else has been perusing Outlander?

Very well shot and pretty well researched adaptation of Diana Galbadon's books. Set in 1945 & 1743 in Scotland. Wave just watched the first 7 episodes and enjoyed them. Even the dialogue is pretty well done which I always think is hard in these things as it rarely comes out as naturalistic. I imagine folks like Toddy will see some faults in the period costumes, I saw some faults in the tree species that would've been about at the time but on the whole it'll keep me entertained 'till "Vikings" comes back on.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I'm aware of it but won't watch it, because whenever I check out a series to see if I like it and I do, I end up watching the whole thing back to back.

I have xmas pressies to make, food to prepare, work to do to pay for it all.

Maybe in the new year.

:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm aware of it but won't watch it, because whenever I check out a series to see if I like it and I do, I end up watching the whole thing back to back.

I have xmas pressies to make, food to prepare, work to do to pay for it all.

Maybe in the new year.

:)

I'm a bit like you in liking to watch in largish chunks. Luckily I don't sleep much so can watch overnight with no ill effects. Worth a decko but maybe not for the kiddies as there is a fair bit of nudity in the mix. (I look away at those points!):rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE