True or False

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
True ish but not done it for at least a decade.

The next person has hunted and eaten razor clams :)

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.
 
True, I'm looking after 3 border terriers and a good working lab.

The next person has plans for a Bimble on Sunday.
 
False, I had to use my mental powers to get Wayne's question as it was a mental challenge he'd set.

The next person also nearly fell their length this morning on the black ice
 
True, my left hip, which funnily I nearly pulled out when I slipped this morning.


The next person is having a takeaway for tea tonight?
 
False I'm afraid, especially with an egg.

The next person also believes that Borders Chocolate Ginger biscuits are the king of biscuits!

Border+Biscuits+Dark+Chocolate+Gingers.jpg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE