The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
false - totally missed it - too busy, reminds me when I used to work at a market setting up stalls, head down humping boxes around in the dark and cold then suddenly it's light with the sun well up and time for school
The next person has just finished their 10.00 o'clock tea and biscuits.
True, though it's likely just toast (I used all the bacon in my macaroni cheese for tea). Though I fancy an egg or two so a wee daunder to the shop may be in order. The dogs eat all their meals raw.
The next person is sad that Spock is no longer with us.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.