Trespass jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi all,

Does anyone knows more about the Trespass brand (and in particular their jackets)? I've seen a jacket today which was olive green, (and it stated that it was: ) windproof, waterproof & breathable! :D (Haven't seen the price though).

Did a search on their website, but couldn't find the jacket I've seen today. It had a detachable hood ... So, it might be the "Rex" (select: Winter - men - mens jackets - Oxian) - but I'm not very sure about that.

Cheers,

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I use Tresspass clothing.
The water proof fleece jackets are great ,very warm and stayed waterproof for age's.
I did use a Tresspass waterproof jacket with a zip in lining and it was very good for about a year but after that it started to let in and i was unable to reproof using the wash in type of treatment or the spray on proofing.
They all seemed to wear reasonably well for the price but i wouldn't say they are top end gear,more value for money gear.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I have had a Tresspass jacket for ages, after quite a long time it started to leak but its getting hammered everyday on a building site which is perhaps not a fair test.

Think I got mine from TK Max.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE