Withdrawn Swedteam Classic Legacy Jacket Tweed Green UK48

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Another crackingly good jacket that I've hardly worn in the 18 months I've had it and now shrunk too small for, this is a Swedteam Classic Legacy Jacket in tweed green. It's an outstanding lightweight hunting raincoat, bristling with features, and I've already purchased another in a much smaller size. The jacket is made from a soft and silent printed tweed, and includes a waterproof Covertex drop lining that kept me dry on a most horrendous day (one of only two days on which I've worn it).

The jacket has a two-way zip, waterproof zips on all pockets, zipped bellows pockets with handwarmer pockets behind them, additional waist zipped pockets, zipped breast pockets, zipped collarbone pockets, a rear pocket, inside poachers pockets, inside zipped pocket, detachable wired hood, velcro cuffs. Completely free of marks, tears, scratches, smells etc., stored hanging in a non-smoking home. Pit-to-pit 24", neck to hem 34". Just an outstanding piece of kit for an amazing price, these retail at £220, yours for £100 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1266.jpeg
    IMG_1266.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1267.jpeg
    IMG_1267.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 26

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE