Trangia 25 Kettle replacement

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Can anyone recommend a stainless steel replace for the Trangia 25 kettle? It needs to fit inside the Trangia 25 cookset.

I've searched the web and can;t find anything. A scouting site claims to sell one but the picture looks like the aluminium one to me.

Thanks for any suggestions.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
The Outwell one fits perfectly if you can find one.

You have to lose the smaller of the pots to make it so. You do however gain a superb kettle. :)

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
And maybe we can swap. I reckon I can chuck it over to the island from Hurst.

Wightlink have armed staff along the coast at either side to prevent any attempts to break their monopoly you know. I hear they have been known to shoot down carrier pigeons and sink rubber dinghies at night rather than lose a penny in takings! ;)

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Received an email today saying the Eagle 1.5L is on its way. It is due to arrive next Monday. Trouble is, I think I should have got the 0.7L.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Not yet. I did get an email though. It reckoned it'd be here by now :(

I don't feel so bad then. I did ask them to let me know if they were out of stock or there would be a delay and also to let me know when it was posted. I'm off away this weekend and had hoped it might have been coming too. Oh well, these things happen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE