TOPS Tom Brown Jr Tracker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Any really
Although i do like look of the mini

Damn its tiny.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 122

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Just been playin wit one
Want!

Stick with your "want".

Bear Grylls knows in his heart my Gerber LMF is the way he should have gone with his knife design and its here when he wishes to take closer look at what is a very unique blade and grip profile. The former being the most important:

lmf_zpssgivnskx.jpg

K

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
A knife designed to do everything... Badly.... Made smaller... So it can't even chop (no weight behind it). The flat cutting edge is impractically small. The serrations near to useless as you have no "draw" length.

May as well get a batleth.

Sent from my UMI eMAX using Tapatalk

Damn, dude is getting some stick over this, i feel bad now......least its keeping it at the top of the page

Meh i'm a big boy and i can cope.

Hunted is a great film btw

I spent today playin with the biggest of the tracker models. Harvested some hazel,pruned/took alart a christmas tree, made a bow and arrow with it.
Im happy to spend my hard earnt cash on one and i know i'll enjoy using it much more than i enjoy using my wilkinson sword woodlore.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE