Wanted Fjallraven singi stubben

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Just wondering if anyone had one of the above they want to sell/swap?

I can get a new one for £175 delivered but thought I'd try here first!

Sent from my moto g22 using Tapatalk

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Scrap that...after looking at lots of reviews I decided to spend less and and get a pair of side pouches in the sales for my Savotta Jaakari

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
Scrap that...after looking at lots of reviews I decided to spend less and and get a pair of side pouches in the sales for my Savotta Jaakari

Interesting. I have been thinking of getting one for a while. Are the reviews bad,or does it not provide what you are looking to achieve?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
More the latter. I like the look and the seat idea but it's pretty heavy and the straps don't seem ideal. I think my Jaakari M is more suited to my purposes and with the correct pouches as opposed to the Wisport ones I have on at the moment will be getting somewhere towards my ideal pack for healing my kit to the woods!

robevs woodsman seems to do an honest long term review on the stubben on YouTube.

Reactions: gibson 175

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE