TOPS Tom Brown Jr Tracker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Damn, dude is getting some stick over this, i feel bad now......least its keeping it at the top of the page

Aye he is at that and I've given him some stick as well privately. :)

One thing folks are forgetting that the wanted ads come under the general rules for selling, one of which is not to comment publicly if you disagree with the OP as to what he wants to sell or buy.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Erm no.
Because i am after a TOPS TOM BROWN JR TRACKER not a perry mcgee one.
Clue is in the title ;)

So I'm guessing my TOPS "Wild Pig Hunter" is of no interest?? :naughty:
DSC04864.1.JPG

Cheers!

K

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Also Sam has not had a play with a SKRAMA that is for sure.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/terava-skrama-bush-knife-carbon-steel/28025

I am in a mad quandry now cause I am stuck between my Skrama or my Dave Budd large knife both are large and light but slightly different properties and have slightly different uses for me but either is a excellent large knife. It is only cause I keep them in seperate kits that means I get to keep my sanity :)

I am not ever looking for a 1 tool option because that is something that will never happen with me and I do not believe in that option as I always will have a secondary with me even if it is a pocket knife or multitool.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ok Guys, Steve obviously didn't get his message over as well as one hoped, time to leave the micky taking alone and only post if you can help Sam get what he wants, if he's happy for people to keep using his wanted thread for a joke column then he can say so and all's good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE