Too much gear to carry. Load solutions?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Really you need to think before buying the likes of a big tent and stove as to just how you will get it to camp. This sort of setup is fine for most folks who go canoe or car camping; not the sort of thing you pitch quick for a one nighter.

I love my woodburner but me thinks this will take its place if I'm out and about next year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-WITH-...d=100011&prg=1005&rk=2&rkt=5&sd=121034248397&

Plus a tank of propane, instant heat for ten or twelve days, no faffing about with wood...mock me now then wait a few years and think about it again ;)

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Been using one of those for years. 3kW at the touch of a button; just the thing on cold winter mornings.

GirlsNevada.jpg

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Been using one of those for years. 3kW at the touch of a button; just the thing on cold winter mornings.

GirlsNevada.jpg

And really good for toasting your sarnies on when laid on their back, the heater that is, not the sarnie. Can even use them for cooking on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE