Tomahawk giveaway - competiton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Tarantino is the man, any of those by any chance? - No (good try, ya cheeky sod! :lmao: See post #24 in this thread about multiple guesses)

Is it tremors? - No

Night night Biker. is it based around a crime? - Yes/No/Sorta

Does the film involve a nuclear device? - Nope

is it first blood? - No

Are the last few posters mental? - Including me? Very likely.:lmao:

Does the main lead work for the police or government agency? - No

In the film is the lead young 20>30 - No

is it a spoof? - No

Is it available mainstream and not under the counter? - Yes

Is there a serial killer in it? - No

Is the lead Brad Pitt? - Yes

Does it have a head in a box? - No

Is it a number between six and eight? - No

Se7en.....Perchance?- No

Oh and if not does the director have a beard? - Yes/No :togo:

Biker

are there only two rules in this film?
if yes then it is fight club

It is Fight Club - YES!

Well done!!!

I was sure this would last a lot longer than 24 hours but that's life. If I run something like this again I'm going to pick books or something totally obscure but has lots of options.

I did have a moment when I thought I'd messed up the decade but the packaging clearly shows the date 1999, so if it was on the cusp my apologies if it threw you.

I see my cunning small size answer yes above didn't throw you Tadpole. I bet Taffy63's gnashing his teeth right now too. So close, yet so far.

Commiserations to apj1974 as well, 2 minutes too late according to the log.

Thanks for all the replies, hope you enjoyed it.

Tadpole check your PM's mate

Have a good Tuesday

Biker

Y'welcome folks.

Any suggestions for the other 4 tomahawks I have hanging on the hook in my workshop? Be nice LOL!!

Hey Kev' maybe I should just post an image like this:

wood_ants_7mar09_800l_20b.jpg

and say "I have chosen a favourite one, if you can guess who it is, his aunt's maiden name and her blood group, the prize of this half empty ketchup bottle is yours." Perhaps that competition would last longer than 24 hours. Wotcha fink? :togo:

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Y'welcome folks.

Any suggestions for the other 4 tomahawks I have hanging on the hook in my workshop? Be nice LOL!!

Hey Kev' maybe I should just post an image like this:

wood_ants_7mar09_800l_20b.jpg

and say "I have chosen a favourite one, if you can guess who it is, his aunt's maiden name and her blood group, the prize of this half empty ketchup bottle is yours." Perhaps that competition would last longer than 24 hours. Wotcha fink? :togo:

Third from the left half way up, his aunt's maiden name is Hive and her blood group is O negative. I'll take a tomahawk rather than the ketchup if you don't mind... ;)

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
I'm gutted,:togo: that was going to be my next guess, but I'm not allowed to talk about it. That'll teach me to drive to work when you post the answers to my enquiries.:sulkoff:
Very good comp though, well done everyone:mexwave:
Cheers
Nigel

Biker

Hey those ants - dressed in brown, bald head, scurrying about in the woods. hmmm remind you of anyone?

Hey! I resemble that remark, just what exactly are you incinerating?

Glad you enjoyed the comp chaps and chappeses. Sorry you lost out taffy63 but you're right, we won't talk about it. :nono:

As for the ants, do they even have bloodgroups? In which case how do you give one a blood tranfusion?

Nice try Asa Samual 7/10 for cheekiness :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE