Tomahawk giveaway - competiton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As the title says.

Here's the prize a Goldenberg tomahawk:

Tomahawk.jpg

And a close up of the head before I cleaned it up and fitted the new 20 inch hickory handle. Professionaly fitted by yours truly no less.

Axe4-1.jpg

I should point out that the axe has a slight twist to the head so it's not in perfect allignment to the shaft, but it does the job. I haven't sharpened it, preferring to let the winner do that for him/herself.

Now for the details of how you can win it.

I have radomly selected a DVD from the stack beside my desk. it's on the blotter at the moment beside my drawing pad.

Tell me what it is.

The trick is I can only answer yes, no or yes/no (meaning I can't give a definete answer)

It's a bit like 20 questions. For example

Wannabe tomahawk owner: Hi Biker, love the Betty drawings by the way. Is the DVD in question a horror film?

Biker: yes

Another wannabe tomahawk owner knows now that the field has narrowed somewhat and posts.

Hi Biker is it a film from the last decade?

Biker: No

Hmmm pause for thought and posts another reply

Is it from the 90's?

Biker Yes!

Ist poster now knows it's even narrower and ponders his own cunning question.

Get the idea? No limit to the number of postings but please understand that I'm online for about an hour or so in the mornings and again at night so masses of replies will take some time working through, so expect synopsis replies from me such as:

Poster A asked Is it an action film - Yes

Poster B PM'ed can he buy it directly - No

Poster C Would I like this film? - Yes/no

Poster D Is it a recent film? - Yes

Poster A The sound of Music? - No

There are no clues given away in the examples above so just for a bit of fun and hopefuly it won't end up too confusing I look forward to your replies.

Good luck.

Biker

Biker

Just thought I'd log in to see if there was any movement. Uh ohhhh what have I done? Anyway had some psare time so here's the current list of answers.

Is the film an action movie? - Yes/No

Is there a tomahawk in the film? - No

Is Samuel L Jackson in it? - No

hhmmmm is it a sci fi film? - No

Is it from the last decade? No

Is Mel Gibson involved in the film? - No

Has it a strange "wooden" landing craft/boat in it? - No

Is it The Last of the Mohicans? - No

Are you able to respond to the above questions to allow me a more informed guess? - Yes (Re-read above)

Does a 20 questions type thing only work if someone is on hand to answer the questions immediately? - Yes/No

Are you starting to regret this? Nope :lmao:

Was it a Summer blockbuster? Yes/No

Was it a historical one, and was it innacurate? - No

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Is it from the 90's?

Is it a horror?

Is it a fantasy?

Is it set in this ie the real world?

Is it set in the past?

great comp - cheers mate.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE