Toddy your pm box is full again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yeah, well :rolleyes: I like people :D I'm just tempted to ask the Boss for a bigger inbox, but since this thread appears about every two or three weeks, I reckon that'd just fill up too :eek:
Russ giving it a bump every so often minds me to look and clear out.

It might be easier if there were a big red number at the top of the pms page telling me how full it was getting ? Three conversations at once is normal, so that can mean 20 or 30 pms in a few minutes. It all just adds up.

atb,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don't know if it'll help Mary but I created a couple of new folders for stuff I wanted to keep like addresses etc, the usual day to day PM's then get read and then deleted straight away.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I tried it Shewie, and then I couldn't find the bits I needed. I still keep two, one for things I've promised to do in due course, and one for problem kind of things. Other than that, most of mine is just filled with on going conversations.

I think if I only logged on once or twice a day it'd be fine, but my computer is on all day and I just nip in quick while I'm passing. I speed read and touch type so that I'm really only on the forum for a couple of minutes at a time usually. It's a couple of minutes seven or eight times a day though when I'm at home and pottering around, but it can be a couple of dozen when I'm working at something at my desk. It's just a conversation with friends :)

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE