to the people of this forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
A bit more of an echo as well , as a half dead grey haired old badger , who does not partake in farcebook , myface even friends reunited and all of those other social network sites , i am suitably impressed with the friendlyness , helpfullness and the fact that in little over a year i have met an amazing bunch of people that i now know as friends , this site is now a regular part of my life !

Sad some may say , i don't care

All the best to you all for 2012 and beyond....

Ivan...

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Its wonderful to find a community that actually works as a community in this day and age... I feel like I've found brothers on this forum and its absobloominglutely amazing. Big Solstice & Christmas respect to you all and brill thread, Drew, to enable everyone to show appreciation to Tony, his hard working mods and all the people who make it come alive :)

Huuuuge especial respect to the Midlands Meeters, you're awesome, guys ;)

England Ram

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2011
Derby
I'm a noob, and this forum has already been a fantastic help, and great place to come and read.

I spent the weekend making my first hobo stove, and will be posting up pics later. I wouldn't have done that without the great inspiration, and more importantly the free sharing of ideas that goes on here:)

Thanks for making me feel welcome, and happy Christmas to all of you.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
The trust thing does it for me i dont have paypal so i always pay by chq, most dont wait for it to clear they just send the goods some times before they receive the cheque, that for me is one of the resons i love this place , good old trust. merry christmas everyone

Brewers Whoop

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2008
Somerset
Great post by the OP, and one with which I completely agree. I think TurboGirl hit it on the head when she said 'Its wonderful to find a community that actually works as a community in this day and age'.

So a big thank you for your time and trouble to Tony and all the mods and, especially, to all the members who's shared knowledge and humour makes this place fly.

It's early in the morning as I write this, but I'll be hoisting a a glass to you all later.

loosehead

Oct 7, 2011
skegness
couldn't agree more with the previous posts
am learning so many new bits and pieces - i look forward to the weekends with the kids to try them all out lol
there's such a depth of knowledge , freely shared , on such a wide range of topics it's great to be part of
merry christmas to everyone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE