Titanium Spork?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spork and Titanium Spork

• Have a plastic one

Votes: 101 33.7%
  • Have a titanium one

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • Have Both

Votes: 52 17.3%
  • Sorry, they're in the 'pointless gadget' category for me.

Votes: 52 17.3%
  • KFS sets all the way

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Whats a Sprok??

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Lifeventure's titanium spork is ergonomic, excellent as a spoon and fork, and Blacks have 'em for about £5:75.

The clip may be used to slide down long wires, whilst a beautiful woman clings onto you, as you both escape evil baddies, hammering down your hotel/penthouse/villa door {it works for James Bond!}

Oh' yes, it'll also open bottle tops {though obviously not whilst sliding down long wires.....}.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
I've got a folding titanium one which lives in my shirt pocket most days, so much better than the flimsy disposable plastic cutlery they have at work.

I also got sent a lexan ( I think ) longer handled, deeper bowled one that was a freebie when I brought some stuff from the USA, this one I often use instead of a fork or spoon at home as I'm happy to use it cooking in non stick pans so it saves washing up ( especially if I eat out of the pan )

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
A bloody titanium spork!?
Jeesh...I wish I had the money to waste like some of you. But, on consideration, I think I'll stick with my quota of common-sense in preference.
A plastic spork does the job perfectly well for me.
Titanium sporks...:rolleyes:

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Yuuk cant eat with plastic or off plastic. Cant even drink from a plastic cup it physically makes me heave.
So if I ever found a use for a spork it would have to be the titanium one.

However its not likely to happen anytime soon:D

GS

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
how the hell do you break one of these by eating or using it to cook with?
use one all the time, highly recommend them.
lightmyfire_spork.jpg

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
The plastic Light My Fire spork I have is great, and at 6 grams much lighter than those "lightweight" titanium sporks! ^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE