Tipi and stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I would also recommend geting extra flue sections/bits of exhaust pipe to raise the chimney above the height of the tent.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
I bought a bell tent from canvastentshop.co.uk a couple of years back. It's a great bit of kit with loads of room. I added the frontier stove with the flashing too. Would definitely recommend both. Although at around 28kg for the 4m it's not a backpacking tent!

One possible mony saving tip. Instead of buying a bespoke spark arrestor I made one out of a bird peanut feeder, a small metal dog bowl and a couple of tent pegs. Total cost, about a fiver.
I'm pricing a 4 or 5m bell tent from soul pad , wats the difference in there stoves and the fronter stove ?

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I'm pricing a 4 or 5m bell tent from soul pad , wats the difference in there stoves and the fronter stove ?

Never used a soul pad stove. But the main reasons I went with a frontier were the price.(seemed way cheaper than other options) the fact it packs into itself and the area on top for cooking.

There are many reviews of the frontier stove around, so the best thing to do is research both and see what suits you best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE