Tinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Being naturally lazy I neglected cleaning the clothes dryer vent, bad decision, even an electric dryer can set off a lint laden dryer vent, causing every smoke alarm in the house to go off.

Any way next time you clean the dryer filter or the vent tube, save some in a plastic zip baggie, keep it dry and just the smallest spark from a flint steel or ferrite rod will kindle your fire with ease.

Last edited:
I collect chaga and horses hoof off Birch trees whenever I find it. Chaga is really great, it starts to smolder at really low temperatures. Horses hoof I can find in abundance here in Norway. Chaga is a bit ahrder to find. The trick is to always collect some whenever you come across it. Birch bark and thin small branches of sprouce do the trick.

Here I am practising caching sparks off my knife using chaga as tinder. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152241327741292

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE