Time to say hello.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
Since I've made my first post, I suppose it's time to introduce myself.

I've come to bushcraft through climbing, hillwalking, and the associated camping. If truth be told it's part of my midlife crisis, and a return to the activities of my youth. I've been lurking here for a while now, and I've learned a lot through this fantastic site.

:You_Rock_

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Brian I've been lurking here for a while and as Fred says it's a great site, very friendly and full of people who really know their stuff. I've learned so much here that I wonder if I'll ever be able to put it all into practise.

Jodie I sure will enjoy that knife when I get it. It'll be my first quality fixed blade. I was on the point of getting a Grohmann #1, but jojo's knife will be so much more special.

Silverback, I can see why your a fan of the man's work. I love the way that the only fancy bit on the knife is the filework on the spine, and it's the type of fancy that leaves you in no doubt that you are looking at the work of a true craftsman.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Please, please keep this up!!! :D It won't make my head any bigger, I promise..........:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I hope the knives can live up to it and not dissapoint.:You_Rock_

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
Welcome aboard, you will find everyone here is friendly helpful and incredibly informative in all aspects of bushcraft.

welcome again and enjoy your experiences in bushcraft.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE