Greetings!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cosimo Greco

Aug 4, 2022
Europe
cosimogreco.com
Hello everyone!

My name is Cosimo and I came here after finding an extremely detailed discussion on making soap in one of the threads (which I was looking into at the time). The attention to detail, curiosity, and politeness is what I really love about the bushcraft community (and I don't have fb, so I finally decided to join).

I'm an outdoors guy and adventurer from an early age, am SERE-trained (and have been an instructor in the 'R'-part), and spend a lot of time in nature. My other interests are writing and podcasting about adventure, so basically my life revolves around being at the mercy of the elements. As it slowly dawned on me a few years back that Mother Nature is neither frendly nor hostile, just neutral, and that it's up to the individual to read her correctly, I started getting pretty serious and organised about my bushcraft skills. I now cycle through different parts and topics, and try to be a generalist.

I'm pretty good at shelters though (have a few secret spots scattered here and there), and am currently diving into edible plants, weather predictions, and natural navigation. Since about three years back, I've been into tracking.

I'm looking forward to partaking in some interesting discussions on topics I love!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE