Tidied the Man Cave!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Got a whole heap of jobs I have to get done for people so spent the morning clearing the c**p from the floor of the shed and tidying away stuff. Also fancied trying the panorama feature on my iPhone:

qx5j.jpg

Then in the afternoon I routed the rebates on the back of some pine boards I'm making a bookcase out of for one of my brothers so the tidiness was short-lived and now there are bits of wood chippings and sawdust everywhere. You can't have it all...:)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's brilliant, might have to move in with you........;)

Thanks for sharing that, gives me something to aim for when I move house! :)

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Thanks for sharing that, gives me something to aim for when I move house! :)

I have to say that the panorama shot does make it look bigger than it actually is. It is 16' x 8' (which is pretty big, I know..) but also houses the lawnmower and all the gardening tools which are't in the pic.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Wow I would love to have a work space like that, and a band saw boy would I like everything with the word band in it XD
Looks like a superb and lovely place to work mate!
Yours sincerely Ruud

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
mine is having a major sort out too. Too many half finished projects in there for my liking.

Got the office sorted yesterday

aqyje4uz.jpg

eru3uqad.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
mine is having a major sort out too. Too many half finished projects in there for my liking.

Got the office sorted yesterday

aqyje4uz.jpg

eru3uqad.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ahh, that's tidy!
I got back home after a few months just to find out that my mans cave suffering badly from a leak in a roof! Good it's not in a main building - bad it's gonna cost $$$$$ and time... time... is not on my side :DDD

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Why did I click on this thread?? So much man cave envy here! Some sweet looking set-ups though - love the 'tactical wardrobe' haha :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE