For Sale Throwing knives and spikes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Since I had an order for a set and I seem to have them in mind right now, I knocked up a couple of sets of throwers :)

18's and over only, prices include Paypal fees and UK delivery (1st class on one knife, RMSD on a set of 3)

I have two sets of up for grabs, though I'm willing to split the sets if people would rather buy just the one knife. Since these need to be as similar to each other as I can, I have a pattern in the workshop. So I can make more to order if there is the demand for them :D

Vital tictacs:
En45 spring steel, fully heat treated.
12" long, 1/4" thick
400g

1 knife £47
Set of 3 knives £115

hornets by buddknives, on Flickr
hornets thrown by buddknives, on Flickr

Next up, some bo shuriken or throwing spikes. I made these for the Moot, but since it won't be happening this year, here they are instead.

All made from mild steel, but with toughened tips. Al sets are £18 including postage and fees .

Top row: 10mm diameter blue, 10mm diameter red, 12mm diameter blue SOLD, 12mm diameter orange
bottom row: 20mmx5mm flat orange, 20x5mm red

spikes by buddknives, on Flickr

The 12mm orange are 9" long as a point of reference

thanks folks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0000

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Can I buy a set of three throwers @£115 please Dave? I have been meaning to pursue you for a while for something like this. pm sent.

Cheers

K

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Throwers have arrived. They are first class.

Superb weight and length. Very comfortable in the hand. The shaping sits nicely in the palm.

They meet all the criteria for throwing with KATTA (UK association) and Euro/World comps etc.

They will get a good work out this weekend.

If anyone is thinking of ordering - don't hesitate.

Thanks Dave - spot on!

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE