For Sale (or trade) new year clearout knives and other outdoor odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
It’s time for a New Year clear-out. I’ve a load of odds and ends and will continue to add to this thread over the coming weeks. Please note due to the ridiculous over charging of royal mail and my policy of always posting stuff out with appropriate tracking I would like to avoid selling the smaller stuff on its own.

Knives are for sale to over 18’s only and please do not be offended if I ask for ID.

First up I have a limited edition Classic Morakniv 125th this one is marked 131. It’s a great stainless classic Mora. It’s a great little knife that falls between the classic no1 and the 2/0.

The steel is Sandvik 14c28n and holds an excellent edge, the knife has seen some light use/testing and it worked as well as any bushcraft knife I’ve tried in the past.

No longer available to buy as far as I can tell but there are more details here;

https://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/pt/-mora-classic-original-1-125-year-limited-edition-12774.htm

Knife comes with the original and a second spare sheath

Looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

P1010618.JPG

Next up is a US Buck 309 Companion, Rosewood Dymondwood Handle 3 inch Closed. 420 HC steel, Clip and pen blades. Knives been carried, used sharpened etc. but is still in great condition with decent snap, no blade play and a positive snap on opening. There is some suggestion this is now a discontinued model but it will still be covered by Bucks forever warranty. Looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Lansky - Deluxe Turnbox Crock Stick Sharpener – seen light use but otherwise in great condition – looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Swiss Victorinox walker + Swedish wildo water bottle a combined sale

84 mm Sak with can and bottle opener, main blade and saw, great condition seen no use since I got it new which is why it needs to move on.

Comes with a BPA-Free 700ml Wildo water bottle

Looking for £20 for the pair

Last up is a Copper AAA light and Brass mini bic holder compete with a slip belt pouch – both lightly used and in great condition looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees for the set. SOLD

P1010619.JPG

NO LONGER LOOKING FOR TRADES

Please note due to work I can only post out at weekends and with a little notice

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Hi mate
I'll take the Classic Morakniv 125th please. Won't be at a computer much for the next couple of days but will be able to arrange payment on Tuesday, if that's OK?
Cheers
Rat

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Another Mora

this time a used but in otherwise good condition discontinued Mora 137/Original no1 - full rat tail tang, carbon steel - there is a hemp wrap around the ferrule as I was mucking about with a 'guard' - still fits fine in the original sheath and could easily be removed

looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010632.JPG

P1010633.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE