Three Commissions...pouches, axe masks and belt loops

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...just finished these....the pouches were a commission from the Wilderness Gathering...the guy saw my smaller ones and asked me to upscale for him to accomodate rifle magazines (and yes i'll explain why i've done the slot on the stud hole the other way when i get back...works much better with these pouches and i'll be doing them this way from now on)...

then its an axe mask (G.B. small) and loop for Sir Tinkypete who saw my matching set at the W.G. and asked for same...

and last but not least a nice belt loop for Sir Tanith...

hope you like! back in a few days!

a

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Predictably lovely stuff as always.
Keep telling my self I dont need an axe loop them find my self with an axe under one arm and timber under the other.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....be patient Sir Cat....i'm (ahem) in control! lol...(will be dyeing it any hour now)

ta dwardo....drop me a pm if you decide you want one, i'm sure we can sort something out....

regards,

a

Predictably lovely stuff as always.
Keep telling my self I dont need an axe loop them find my self with an axe under one arm and timber under the other.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi everyone....my esteemed customer has just sent me pictures of his set up and asked me to post them up for him....i'll put up full info in a bit...

on the left are the 2 pouches and one of my belt loops and on the right i believe one of luckylees multicarrys....nice belt kit!!

regards

a

info: AICS Short Action, 10 round magazine

Last edited:

Deepwater17

Oct 6, 2011
UK
The magazines go in upside down that's why I have put paracord 'Pulls' on the base of them. The rifle is a Ruger Scout chambered in .308 Win (7.62 to you ex-military) and has a Leupold scope on top as well as a three point 'Ching sling' and a leather Butt cuff. All in all a nice, compact and light setup.
The belt loop holds a Gransfors Hunter's axe and Lucky Lees Multicarry houses a Falkniven F1, diamond stone and a firesteel.
The belt is a police leather duty belt two inches wide.
Thanks Sonni, Job well done.
Cheers,
DW17.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE