This is how I get The wife to make lunch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I can see plenty of chinks in that armour if anyone wants to try it out... perhaps goatboy, my naughtiest nephew!

I've lulled my poor hubs into a false sense of security by reading 'The Surrendered Wife'.... but my best 'dealing with men' tip is to follow the cards. Apparently Hearts are for love, Diamonds are for the ring, Clubs are good to kill an errant husband and you use a Spade to bury the b4st4rd :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Usually black bomber and caramalised onion relish :) I can't imagine being married to a woman who wouldn't make me a sandwich if I asked her to.....just as I bring her a coffee in bed. Thats what marriage is supposed to be surely? I did have one that wouldn't - but I sent her back and got the upgrade - much better, you don't realise how clapped out the old one was until you try the newer model ;)

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
but I sent her back and got the upgrade - much better, you don't realise how clapped out the old one was until you try the newer model ;)

I tried that, but I was told she was out of warranty. :lmao:

and as for the coffee in bed, I have been officially told that I " do NOT make a good cup of tea" :nono:

Ste

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Mine was second hand to start with. As she has told me many times, that means no warranty and no refunds.

Luckily, it was one of those second-hand bargains that turns out to be a fantastic acquisition.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Usually black bomber and caramalised onion relish :) I can't imagine being married to a woman who wouldn't make me a sandwich if I asked her to.....just as I bring her a coffee in bed. Thats what marriage is supposed to be surely? I did have one that wouldn't - but I sent her back and got the upgrade - much better, you don't realise how clapped out the old one was until you try the newer model ;)

Caramelised onion relish. That's what she tells you.:D

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Hubs tells me now im 50, he can trade me in for 2 25yr olds, apparently its in the contract :D

That's an old Mormon thing. One of my Mormon friends once told his wife that when she turned 40, he was going to trade her in for 2 20s. She told him he wasn't wired for 220.

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Usually black bomber and caramalised onion relish :) I can't imagine being married to a woman who wouldn't make me a sandwich if I asked her to.....just as I bring her a coffee in bed. Thats what marriage is supposed to be surely?.....

Yes but re-read the OP. Nowhere does it mention being married.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
... I can't imagine being married to a woman who wouldn't make me a sandwich if I asked her to.....just as I bring her a coffee in bed. Thats what marriage is supposed to be surely?
You're not getting all serious on us now, are you ;) actually hold on a sec.... coffee in bed?! Can I send mine to you for training please?!! :D

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
When ever I see my son-in-law doing the washing up, I give him the limp wrist gesture and tell him he's going to spoil it for the rest of us.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I can see plenty of chinks in that armour if anyone wants to try it out... perhaps goatboy, my naughtiest nephew!

I've lulled my poor hubs into a false sense of security by reading 'The Surrendered Wife'.... but my best 'dealing with men' tip is to follow the cards. Apparently Hearts are for love, Diamonds are for the ring, Clubs are good to kill an errant husband and you use a Spade to bury the b4st4rd :D

Auntie my wings are like a shield of steel! And I recon I'll be wearing wings and a halo/horns (you decide!) if I keep this up! Was brought up to cherish the fairer sex and proud of it, just like to raise their blood pressure occasionally:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;1G4Ij4RHH6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4Ij4RHH6M[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE