There are many rifles but this one is mine.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Nice rifle.
I nearly bought one last week but ended up ordering the HW97K because the .20 calibre was more important to me.
Let's see some pics when you've been out bunny bashing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I sold all my guns last year but miss having one now. Might have a look for a Theoben Evo or something similar.
Must admit I got into Daystate big time.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good looking rifle that one, I think I'd like one. Currently mucking about with a Weihrauch HW77. It's deadly accurate, a really satisfying rifle, but the forward weight is too much.

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
The AA S410 is a cracking air rifle.

I had a karbine in .22 with walnut stock; amazingly accurate, great magazine, light and compact. Fortunately it did not go far - I sold it to the old man, so I've still got access to it. :D

If I was going for another PCP another S410 would be top of the list, but Im re-learning to shoot springers again at the moment with the Imp.

Last edited:

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Got rid of my pcps,got to love Springers

I agree. Dont know why but I get more satisfation shooting/hunting with a well set up springer.

Still got my Webley Osprey side lever that I have owned since I was 10. I wish I could still shoot springers as well as I did back then. :D

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
I use the BSA Ultra Multishot, nice and short and very easy to use.

It is often difficult to get the right permissions around these parts to use even an air rifle so section 1's are going to be near impossible, I also use an Umarex 850 Magnum, have had great results with both.

The Umarex

hammerli-umarex-850-air-magnum-A71012.jpg

And the BSA

BSA-Ultra-Multishot-Idleback-1-450x450.jpg

A shooting friend has the one in the OP, with all the whistles and bells, including night vision scope for farmyard ratting at night... Each to their own though...

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Theoben went under. So there is little support for their guns. Saying that... there was little when they were in business:rolleyes:

I sold all my guns last year but miss having one now. Might have a look for a Theoben Evo or something similar.
Must admit I got into Daystate big time.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I had quite an attachment to my first S410k, i could hit anything out to 70 yards with that thing.

This is a hare i shot ( mis identified as it was hunched up asleep between the two trees in the top right of the pic) I hit this from about 55 yards, after crawling about 50 yards on my stomach across a fairway. Pellet went through one eye and came out the other, if you look you can see the eye hanging out. :D

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I had quite an attachment to my first S410k, i could hit anything out to 70 yards with that thing.

This is a hare i shot ( mis identified as it was hunched up asleep between the two trees in the top right of the pic) I hit this from about 55 yards, after crawling about 50 yards on my stomach across a fairway. Pellet went through one eye and came out the other, if you look you can see the eye hanging out. :D

Yeah right, couldn't hit a barn door if you were sat on it ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE