There are many rifles but this one is mine.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Theoben went under. So there is little support for their guns. Saying that... there was little when they were in business:rolleyes:
Did they? Jeez I'm so out if the loop with air rifles these days. I'm sad to hear they went under though. Always fancied getting a theoben at some point.

I haven't been out with the rifle in yonks. I don't suppose anyone near the wirral has some bunnies they want rid of?

Lovely looking rifle that 410, was never a fan personally but they are good rifles. I always loved the little 200, cracking wee gun that one.
Andy

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
They did. Kind of. A year ago IIRC. They liquidated the company owing their creditors a lot of money and laying loads of folk off, then recently re established themselves as a US based company, called Theoben USA. They had blotted their copybook over here, due to really really bad, and i do mean bad, customer/after sales service.
Did they? Jeez I'm so out if the loop with air rifles these days. I'm sad to hear they went under though. Always fancied getting a theoben at some point.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Nice rifle Res, threads like this always make me think I should upgrade my old hw77, but then I get it out, and realise its perfect. :)

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Love my S400... great little gun. Pushed my shooting from 35 - 55 yards easily.. plumb accurate mine loves super field pellets (.22 though)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE